Sunday, January 9, 2022

Fed Up Wife Finds Attention Elsewhere


Release Year: 2022
Models: Aria Khaide
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Lingerie, Swallow, POV
Video language: English

I left my beautiful wife some day-to-day spending money when I went on another business trip & what does that disgusting, filthy slut do with it? I find out when she sends me a video showing off the new sexy lingerie & fishnets she bought. She tells me she met a new stud at her gym that motivates her and wants me to watch her getting reamed by him. The stud spanks her ass and shows off her already wet pussy before taking out his fat cock and getting a blowjob from my sexy wife Aria. He shoves his thick dick in her, stretching out that married pussy while my cheating wife humiliates me on camera. She even swallows all his cum to make sure I get the point. Point taken!
Pretty face tranny dressed up for carnival strokes big cock and get a lot of cum. TRANSEROTICA TS Natalie Mars Barebacked And Fed Jizz After Bareback Pounding. I am totally addicted to big cocks in my tight shemale ass with your big black cock. I cant wait to swallow his huge black cock is so much b! etter than yours. I am totally addicted to big cocks in my tight shemale ass with your big black cock.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14625kbps
Audio: 191kbps





File size: 2.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fed Up Wife Finds Attention Elsewhere

Release Year: 2022 Models: Aria Khaide Genres: Hardcore , Blowjob , Natural Tits , Lingerie , Swallow , POV Video language: Englis...